Monday, April 30, 2012

Aims of my blog

First and foremost, I intend to share the materials I got at the TESOL convention with all my colleagues. I will do my best to publish links to articles and most important documents via this blog, after getting the authorization of the authors,themselves. Hope everyone would help in spreading the word to make the most of all the materials shared. Second, I do think it is high time I started blogging about my teaching principles, my own reflections in the domain, my trials and errors, what I learned. I would be very pleased if I get your comments in reply to my posts. Last but not least, I would be so happy if many of my colleagues start blogging, sharing ideas, tips, lesson plans and links.

4 comments:

  1. As usual, you're doing your best to sow the seeds of 'SHARING IS CARING'. I wish you the best in your pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I wish you the best in your noble pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So kind My dear teacher and colleague Mr. Abdelmalek. Loads of thanks for your unfailing support and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues.
    When I look at your blog site in Firefox, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
    it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Other then that, excellent blog!

    Here is my page :: address

    ReplyDelete